The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

New cards are really bendy

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Here’s my opinion, I’m sure a few of you will agree -
We need a V3. Sure, g0d has the best DL on the market, but the horrific lack of a spoofed lenticular, constant misalignment issues and now this...Imo he should do a new version and address the issues.

Use a card that’s similar to the real thing, attempt a spoofed lenticular and do his best with the raised text and surnames. Fair enough there might be a few misaligned but now it seems like there are loadssss.

To me CIT cards are a wayyyy more feasable option, even for clubs. Not that I’m complaining lol I don’t want to market flooding like g0ds;))
Yeahhh I know how shitty that is. They always think you’re the one making them as well lol.

All I can say is warn them there are issues atm, slow down the op and yeah. Apologize. It’s all you can do haha.

Don’t bother advertising the CIT cards yet;)
ZS-SAS wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:06 am
Yeahhh I know how shitty that is. They always think you’re the one making them as well lol.

All I can say is warn them there are issues atm, slow down the op and yeah. Apologize. It’s all you can do haha.

Don’t bother advertising the CIT cards yet;)
I had one complaining it doesn't cost the same as the £20 fee from DVLA and was therefore way overpriced... Idiocy. They seem to think it's like the olden days of printing them out and laminating the card 20 times (my uncle was an OG like that).
I had someone get noticed the card being too bendy in William Hill. Got away with it saying that it was the new DL.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:20 pm
Here’s my opinion, I’m sure a few of you will agree -
We need a V3. Sure, g0d has the best DL on the market, but the horrific lack of a spoofed lenticular, constant misalignment issues and now this...Imo he should do a new version and address the issues.

Use a card that’s similar to the real thing, attempt a spoofed lenticular and do his best with the raised text and surnames. Fair enough there might be a few misaligned but now it seems like there are loadssss.

To me CIT cards are a wayyyy more feasable option, even for clubs. Not that I’m complaining lol I don’t want to market flooding like g0ds;))
As with the manufacture of any product, new designs require new processes and equipment which will bring along their own set of production problems. Unless the whole process can be simplified, adding features tends to create new problems without resolving the old problems.

CIT cards are great if all your friends are 18 but won't do well for resellers.