The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Off topic thread although I would like a answer

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Is there a DarkNetMarket subreddit equivalent now? Because I just found out it got banned, also the Fake ID US forum on the VVL doesn't work anymore too. Sorry that I had to post this but I don't know where to look.
diverge wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:54 pm
Well /r/DarkNetMarkets moved off Reddit to an alternative platform called Dread which was hosted on a .onion link meaning it could only be accessed via Tor. We also had created a UK sub on the platform and were involved with the US one along with a few of the previous US mods.

Dread was developed by a member of the DNM community and they were constantly being attacked, from what it appears there is now a message on the Dread site stating that the other admin sold him out and gave away the server access meaning it is now no more. It may be rebuild in the future but yeah.

TLDR; They moved to Dread, admin sold the other one out and now it's not around anymore. No idea where they will go now - probably Voat.
cheers mate, that has cleared somethings up