The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Nail Polish

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Heard nail polish can fix up some errors on cards, what can it do and how can this be achieved ?
Did have a look through that but not sure on what it removes and don't want to ruin the ID, in small amounts will it just remove the yellow burns or will it also take off the black of the raised text?
Lxm449 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:31 pm
Did have a look through that but not sure on what it removes and don't want to ruin the ID, in small amounts will it just remove the yellow burns or will it also take off the black of the raised text?
Just the yellow gunk. Make sure to use nail polish REMOVER.
patch wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:31 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:33 pm
Lxm449 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:31 pm
Nah use normal red nail polish, cover the card fully lol
Haha thought he might have been talking about clear polish.
Runin28 wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:42 am
patch wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:31 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:33 pm

Nah use normal red nail polish, cover the card fully lol
Haha thought he might have been talking about clear polish.
Sorry yeah meant nail polish remover lol
Thowaway197 wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:04 pm
Can the nail polish remove be acetone or does it need to be acetone free?
Don't think it makes a difference, just nicked my mum's, used that without checking anything and it was fine. If it fucks up your card it will probably be ridiculously minor and you've always got your dupe.

I don't apply to cards before giving them to my customers and they're fine usually with no treatment, do advise them to do it though.
Runin28 wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:08 pm
Thowaway197 wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:04 pm
Can the nail polish remove be acetone or does it need to be acetone free?
Don't think it makes a difference, just nicked my mum's, used that without checking anything and it was fine. If it fucks up your card it will probably be ridiculously minor and you've always got your dupe.

I don't apply to cards before giving them to my customers and they're fine usually with no treatment, do advise them to do it though.
Sorry for being dumb I'm new to getting a fake ID, but a dupe as in duplicate ID ? What do you mean mate
patch wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:53 am
Lxm449 wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:58 am
Runin28 wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:08 pm

Sorry for being dumb I'm new to getting a fake ID, but a dupe as in duplicate ID ? What do you mean mate
When you order from G0d you get two copies of your ID incase one gets taken/you loose one/you fuck one up
Damn didn't know that, mines a FakeIDUK one, £25 I paid for a replacement, came with the same error aswell even after letting them know and asking if they could avoid it lol