The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

USABILITY OF CIT CARD!! (GOOD NEWS!!)

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Uploaded to Leniency, CIT card works in clubs where I am as well as shops.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:38 am
Was at a party ages away from where I live and unfortunately It ended well early, but I missed bus back to mine. Ended up getting in a randomers car and giving him a couple of quid for trouble.
Anyways, town. Worked earlier on today in 3 shops, londis, co op, sainos and fucking lidl haha, then went town and it worked in 4 clubs. All of em took one look and said that’s fine mate. May upload the names to leniency.

Mint night, just got in although I took a mega smash to the Balls fighting at that gate crashed party and they pagger, spunked all my cash as well:/ oh well, this CIT card is my old one as well with the mistakes! Amazing haha, nobody expects it. Fuck sake I bet bounc re can see this. But yeah, Id’s are basically 1:1.
Pls upload to leniency!!
updated and have done.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:54 am
updated and have done.
did this pass scanner then?
No scanners where I'm at, just knowledgeable bouncers. One of the places I was at was rejecting actual eighteen year olds because they didn't look enough like their ID's ahah was mental
To my knowledge, it will, however, pass Scannet.

In IDScan it will not pass. It just isn't possible if the validation checks are switched up high. Venues have no reason to lower the number of checks so the scanner will normally run them all and see inconsistencies. But only a few places use IDscan, just avoid em.

Have confidence in the CIT card and just don't be cocky. If they aren't having it don't get angry or argue, just explain to em it's a PASS card and how you got it. (Bought it in Jan because you lost your DL and didn't want to have to apply for it again etc) and show em your bank card to prove your identity. if it isn't club policy just apologize and leave with the card. If they say it's fake you can argue it, with a DL you can't really argue why there is no lenticular lol

As long as the market doesn't get flooded these should be king for a good while.