The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FAKEIDUK Vendor

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Just thought I'd throw this out there -
Great guy. Offered me a free reprint because my card had an issue on. Insanely quick turnaround time and I like having somebody that I can actually speak with lol. When my new one arrives I'll be trying it around town so I'll let you know how it goes.
damn was gonna be trying my luck with his drivers licenses tomorrow night but I needed to order my mates their IDs and it looks like they’re not gonna arrive on time feels bad man
just dropped a full review, feel free to remove this post cos I basically cover it all in the review :) I show the new card as well :)
yeah i'd like to second this, his customer service is excellent and he really does seem like a genuinely nice guy. couldn't recommend him enough, his communication is infinitely better than g0d's.