The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Chances??

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

What's the chances of me and my mate using our g0ds at the same club one after another?

Asking as we're in NI but we have English addresses (due to the license being an English DL).

Will this be risky?
All about confidence mate - you should be fine, tell them you both lived in england or something and that's how you know each other and you'll probably be fine
Just been there, nobody gives a fuck. Even novelties were working.

EDIT: with the "party capital of the world" statement I thought you meant the Netherlands but I can't speak for Ireland and it's a shithole. Just say you're on holiday.
wilk007 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:09 am
aodhfinmcl wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:22 pm
What's the chances of me and my mate using our g0ds at the same club one after another?

Asking as we're in NI but we have English addresses (due to the license being an English DL).

Will this be risky?
Should be fine, you're just 2 lads on a lads holiday to the party capital of the world as far as thy are concerned. Literally won't even raise an eyebrow lad.
Party capital of the world hahahahaha shithole more like it ffs
wilk007 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:09 am
aodhfinmcl wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:41 pm
wilk007 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:09 am

Should be fine, you're just 2 lads on a lads holiday to the party capital of the world as far as thy are concerned. Literally won't even raise an eyebrow lad.
Party capital of the world hahahahaha shithole more like it ffs
Re read mate i done goofed
Yeah so what's the chances of me being sussed out?
Scanners have the feature yeah. But I don't think he means that. I think he means they both have a g0d with their own names, and it's weird using a UK DL in Ireland. It might be okay, have confidence and just say you're on holiday. Hide your accent though lol. Act like a southerner.
patch wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:57 pm
aodhfinmcl wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:21 pm
wilk007 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:09 am

Re read mate i done goofed
I’m pretty sure if the club has scanners and both of the id’s are scanned on the same night it’ll flag up on the scanner
He doesn't mean they're using identical IDs, he mean's they're both using g0ds.

To answer the question, it really depends how strict and clued up the bouncers are. If you play it well I don't see why it wouldn't work. Venues usually have more than one bouncer so just use your initiative. Have a cover story and act confident and you should be fine. There's no way to tell how the bouncers will be on the night though mate. You never know without trying.
goalielot wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:41 pm
patch wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:57 pm
aodhfinmcl wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:21 pm

I’m pretty sure if the club has scanners and both of the id’s are scanned on the same night it’ll flag up on the scanner
He doesn't mean they're using identical IDs, he mean's they're both using g0ds.

To answer the question, it really depends how strict and clued up the bouncers are. If you play it well I don't see why it wouldn't work. Venues usually have more than one bouncer so just use your initiative. Have a cover story and act confident and you should be fine. There's no way to tell how the bouncers will be on the night though mate. You never know without trying.
I suppose that does make sense. Cheers lad