The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

G0D New Template

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

patch wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:44 pm
Just thought I’d let you know that G0d has a new template, I received it today in a reprint order.

The pattern of the background of the card is much more defined, the whole colouring on the card is a lot brighter and the text font is a lot better, overall it’s pretty sexy tbh
any chance you could post a photo?
received a resell order today, can definitely confirm they've fixed the shiny laminate making the whole card look a lot better, the plastic is a lot thinner however & the matte laminate makes the front hologram basically impossible to see unless you shine a light on it.
I can second this. They look far more like the PVC of real IDs. Everything is far clearer and not clouded by the laminate layer and colours are better. Pictures appear to be improved as well. Almost identical now, bar the lenticular lens
Thowaway197 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:10 pm
@Terekhit or Fraud would u guys maybe be able to post a pic to show?
I can do in a little bit
Thowaway197 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:10 pm
@Terekhit or Fraud would u guys maybe be able to post a pic to show?
Have already distributed them all, apologies.