The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

ID Printing

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Does anyone know anywhere that does Id printing and won’t care to check if it’s a government document, I have a template for a student card from around me and want to try print it off
dmanok2ftw wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:55 pm
Does anyone know anywhere that does Id printing and won’t care to check if it’s a government document, I have a template for a student card from around me and want to try print it off
Doubt anyone will do that if theres no hologram or security features you could easily do it yourself tbh
Chinobey wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:23 pm
dmanok2ftw wrote:
Doubt anyone will do that if theres no hologram or security features you could easily do it yourself tbh
How would I go about printing it myself
dmanok2ftw wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:34 pm
Chinobey wrote:
dmanok2ftw wrote:
It really depends on the document and that document's security features/thickness etc. You're probably better off just buying a g0d or CIT card
dmanok2ftw wrote:
Chinobey wrote:
dmanok2ftw wrote:
High quality printer old card and a laminater but just buying a g0d would be easier
Chinobey wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:48 pm
dmanok2ftw wrote:
Chinobey wrote:

High quality printer old card and a laminater but just buying a g0d would be easier
I’m buying a fakeiduk but am wanting to use the student card as secondary
dmanok2ftw wrote:
you can always make a novelty, realistic looking template of a fake uni or college on photoshop and go to ebay and find sellers who print ID cards, they’re like £5ish for custom templates but you need to read their descriptions to see what their conditions for id’s are such as being gov related etc.