The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

lenticular

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Just wondering lads, I know all vendors say it’s too expensive to implement but I just don’t see where the costs go.

Also have any of you tried to make one and diy it to your card, I’m considering just seeing how it goes on my dupe because the test is misaligned to fuck anyway.
I still have my FID which has an okay ish spoofed lenticular. If the front was 1:1 it'd probably survive a quick flip. I was going to try cut it out and somehow plaster it into my dupe, BUT I got one taken so I can't anymore...
I don't actually know how they're created on the real license, but they're freaky. Anyways yeah, I wish vendors would atleast have a go...idg0d's is just terrible. But yeah.
CIT cards for the win
ZS-SAS wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:15 pm
I still have my FID which has an okay ish spoofed lenticular. If the front was 1:1 it'd probably survive a quick flip. I was going to try cut it out and somehow plaster it into my dupe, BUT I got one taken so I can't anymore...
I don't actually know how they're created on the real license, but they're freaky. Anyways yeah, I wish vendors would atleast have a go...idg0d's is just terrible. But yeah.
CIT cards for the win
I think I’m gonna give it a go to try and put a real lenticular in, the main problem I’m gonna have is matching the sizes perfectly. Could be the start of a beautiful 1.1 ID though
I'd do this as well. Fuck my provisional, my moped blew up last week anyway.

But how are you going to cut it out of your old ID...and how are you going to get it into your new lol. Yes this could be the start of a gorgeous 1;1, but it could also be the start of two fucked ID's and you'll be £100 odd quid down. good luck my friend, PLEASE let us know how it goes!
dzloffica wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:18 pm
ZS-SAS wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:15 pm
CIT cards for the win
I think I’m gonna give it a go to try and put a real lenticular in, the main problem I’m gonna have is matching the sizes perfectly. Could be the start of a beautiful 1.1 ID though
How do you intend on doing this? Interested.
Honestly gonna be a lot of trial and error before and not an actual plan at first.

I have messed around with one of the ID’s before and lifted the laminate but the problem being I slightly heat warped the front of the card. So I’m thinking of using a mixture between a insanely sharp blade and heat to loosen the adhesive to be able to cut out around the current lenticular.

This is all theoretical at the moment and I’m gonna need a few weeks to get stuff together and potentially think up another method but I’ll sacrifice an ID for this project.
If you can get a method for us it'd be mint. It's not like g0d's are really any good for anything other than corner shops atm. I've got a head gun at work and tools for iPhones so I reckon I could probably take away the real lenticular
Just re-read some of the replies and my plan isn’t to take a lenticular out of a real ID but instead print my own that’s 1.1 with the original.

Sorry for the confusion lads
ZS-SAS wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:48 pm
If you can get a method for us it'd be mint. It's not like g0d's are really any good for anything other than corner shops atm. I've got a head gun at work and tools for iPhones so I reckon I could probably take away the real lenticular
Wish I had a heat gun, gonna be using either a lighter or the ol’ hair dryer for this project
Ahhh I see...Damn, how would you do that lol? And yeah lol they're useful af