The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

novelty cit card

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Does anyone have any photos or info on NoveltyUKID's CitizenCard? Have just ordered my Cit Card from FakeIDUK & would like to see how the previous vendor's card looked considering I've read that it worked quite well & the new one is better.
very similar tbh, their template was alright with a few obvious differences. The new temp for the new vendor is almost perfect
jakewebbz wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:02 pm
very similar tbh, their template was alright with a few obvious differences. The new temp for the new vendor is almost perfect
Would you say fiduk's hologram is a big giveaway that it's fake? from the photos it looks very different to the real thing.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:42 pm
Yh these are the photos I posted for my novelty rewiew a few years ago:
https://i.imgur.com/EARwVwC.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6JXogoR.jpg
what were the main flaws on novelty's template and how is fiduk's id better? To me they look very similar and I feel like the missing outline around PASS on fiduk's hologram is a big giveaway that it's fake...
Thowaway197 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:57 pm
1. The card itself was rough around the edges which is shown in the photo
2. The print quality was low, especially the text under "sia" at the bottom u can see its pretty blury
3. The Pass hologram was raised on the card so when u moved ur finger over it was quite obvious and u could see the tape holding it down

Those are the main weaknesses with Noveltys cards but apart from that they were pretty decent. FakeIDUK basically has a flat hologram and it looks like the text print quality is a lot more crisp which is good
I'm really hoping that the market doesn't get flooded with these, g0ds are basically useless in my town & cit cards are accepted everywhere local to me so fingers crossed not too many of these fakes show up
Any tips on taking photos for FIDuks cit card?
wilk007 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:11 am
fraud wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:47 pm
jakewebbz wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:02 pm
Would you say fiduk's hologram is a big giveaway that it's fake? from the photos it looks very different to the real thing.
Its only recently the holo text has changed coour to white, if under the very rare circumstance you get pulled up for it you have the old card: and given that you're 18 and the issue date will be a while back is legit.

But bouncer see so few of them that you will be fine.
I also read that citizencard have printers in a few universities around the country, could this mean that there are sometimes differences in the cards as surely printing them in multiple locations would mean that they wont all be identical?
wilk007 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:09 pm
fraud wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 am
wilk007 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:11 am

Its only recently the holo text has changed coour to white, if under the very rare circumstance you get pulled up for it you have the old card: and given that you're 18 and the issue date will be a while back is legit.

But bouncer see so few of them that you will be fine.
I also read that citizencard have printers in a few universities around the country, could this mean that there are sometimes differences in the cards as surely printing them in multiple locations would mean that they wont all be identical?
Nah man, just as the DMV often has several locations in one state in America and prints independantly, they're heavily standardised and will all be the same lad. Holos wont be made onsite anyways.
I'm hopeful these cit cards will work fairly well, just received a photo of mine it looks really good, the colour of the I in citizencard looks really off but I'm assuming its just the way the photo was taken, fingers crossed.
The pass writing on this one looks much better than on the new ones