The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

UK Leniency page

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Since we’ve had this sudden wave of G0ds being taken, it would be strongly advisable for everyone to contribute to the /r/UKleniency page as much as possible so we can find out where it is that we can actually still go with g0ds.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UKLeniency/?st ... h=f3398643
Deleted my reddit lads but if I ever get an ID taken I normally PM Diverage so...;)
someone told me to PM the reddit mods but I cant get onto the reddit to see who the mods are, although i think it’s not a particularly complicated joining process I think if it was simplified or pinned somewhere at least there would be a lot more members
Camstarhall wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:54 am
someone told me to PM the reddit mods but I cant get onto the reddit to see who the mods are, although i think it’s not a particularly complicated joining process I think if it was simplified or pinned somewhere at least there would be a lot more members
I mean I thought it was alright, all you have to do is message a mod on here like wilk with a censored picture of your real ID and you get added.