The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

grab and run

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

brilliant story, was in town for the sesh and went out to literally every bar a could. accepted everytime with no hassle. go to the first club around midnight was kushty since the bouncers let me in a lot so he remembers the face, place was a bit shit on a friday night so was like lets go to the popular club that every cunts at. 2 bouncers to get through first one was almost too easy second one was the real problem. fat bitch looked like shrek standing there knockingback cunts left right and centre bitch gets to me double looks at me and goes sorry mate u cant get in, bitch wouldnt give my id back on request so while my mate was talking to her i thought of mr wilk's plan of what to do. a saw a gap where a could grab and run so a pooed in my underwear a wee bit and fucking grabbed it and run, decent night though thanks wilk only shit part was a junkie bumped my fags while i was in eh toilet left my wallet aswell n the cunt only took the fags lmao
LOL this is great. True sportsmanship you fucking mad head;) keep it up;)