The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Usability of g0d

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I have quite bad OPSEC for some of my reselling. Obviously, I've set a quite a few of my mates up with IDs and word's gotten around within people who know me, so they messege me and I link them. However, that isn't really my concern atm, my bigger concern is that I've got a big order from 2 weeks ago and I sold to them on the fact that they will work in the local clubs (as they did with mine), however, since then, they no longer do. One of my mates even told me that Tesco knew his was fake...

Could anyone give me some advice of what to do in this situation?
I have resold quite a lot of god's ids and I actually tell people that they don't work in the local clubs, simply so that the bouncers don't confiscate any and familiarise themselves with the fakes, making my chances of getting into the clubs slimmer haha.
It's not your fault if the clubs have caught on since you said that they'd work, I'd be more concerned about where your customers would say they got their ID from if they were to get caught. They should know that no fake ID will ever be 1:1 so anyone who's trained to spot fakes will easily know what's real and what isn't, just make sure you explain to them that they are the best fakes around at the moment and there's not really much you can do if the bouncers have started to catch on.
Terekhit wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:45 pm
I have quite bad OPSEC for some of my reselling. Obviously, I've set a quite a few of my mates up with IDs and word's gotten around within people who know me, so they messege me and I link them. However, that isn't really my concern atm, my bigger concern is that I've got a big order from 2 weeks ago and I sold to them on the fact that they will work in the local clubs (as they did with mine), however, since then, they no longer do. One of my mates even told me that Tesco knew his was fake...

Could anyone give me some advice of what to do in this situation?
Ive pretty much stopped reselling because of this reason
Markets flooded with g0ds. We can't fucking let this happen with CIT cards, like come on. g0d will probably stop working in most places at some point and the front is like, 1:1...
Also mate where abouts are you? Be vague.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:25 pm
Also mate where abouts are you? Be vague.
Check PMs