The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

can we not flood the market with cit cards lol

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

tall order but can we at least make an attempt to not resell CIT cards to the mass amounts. it'll get ridiculous just as g0d's operation has and they'll end up not working anywhere. sorry for being blunt af I just think it's a good suggestion not to flood the market. bouncers soon catch on lolll
ZS-SAS wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:20 pm
tall order but can we at least make an attempt to not resell CIT cards to the mass amounts. it'll get ridiculous just as g0d's operation has and they'll end up not working anywhere. sorry for being blunt af I just think it's a good suggestion not to flood the market. bouncers soon catch on lolll
tbh i think it'll be fine. most normal 16/17 year olds aren't even aware of CIT cards, the only thing that comes to their minds when you say fake id is "driving licence". as a reseller, nobody is really interested in CIT cards tbh especially when g0ds on offer are about the same price.