The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

ID Taken

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Mates ID was taken yesterday at a spoons, person at the bar said they were going to hand into police. The ID had a real name but fake address, if they stick to their word and hand to police I'm assuming nothing should happen since it's a fake address on the ID?
goalielot wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:16 am
Mates ID was taken yesterday at a spoons, person at the bar said they were going to hand into police. The ID had a real name but fake address, if they stick to their word and hand to police I'm assuming nothing should happen since it's a fake address on the ID?
My mate had his real name but a fake address and it got taken at a bar, they handed it to the police and a wish a didn’t have to tell you but he got hit with a £200 fine, that doesn’t happen often tho and most of the time you’ll just get off with a warming
dmanok2ftw wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:29 pm
goalielot wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:16 am
My mate had his real name but a fake address and it got taken at a bar, they handed it to the police and a wish a didn’t have to tell you but he got hit with a £200 fine, that doesn’t happen often tho and most of the time you’ll just get off with a warming
How did they contact your mate?
If they had his photo and name I guess it can't have been too hard.

Although I'm sure the only reason they bothered putting manpower into this case is because they wanted to make an example of him to deter others. In normal circumstances, I doubt it would've gone down like this.

Feel bad for your mate though. I know the feeling lol, the sober walk home n' all. Coppers are really only doing their job but at the same time, there are 100% more important things to be taking care off than sixteen and seventeen-year-olds drinking n having the odd cig.

Terrorists? Murderers? Rapists?

Exactly...
ZS-SAS wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:27 pm

Although I'm sure the only reason they bothered putting manpower into this case is because they wanted to make an example of him to deter others. In normal circumstances, I doubt it would've gone down like this.

Feel bad for your mate though. I know the feeling lol, the sober walk home n' all. Coppers are really only doing their job but at the same time, there are 100% more important things to be taking care off than sixteen and seventeen-year-olds drinking n having the odd cig.

Exactly...
The reason it was annoying for my mate is because she actually is 18 she just doesn't have real ID yet so used her fake loool, wasn't too bad because we just went to another pub and sat out back and I got the drinks. Just long getting it taken at this point when you're actually 18 hahaha.
goalielot wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:50 pm
ZS-SAS wrote:

Exactly...
The reason it was annoying for my mate is because she actually is 18 she just doesn't have real ID yet so used her fake loool, wasn't too bad because we just went to another pub and sat out back and I got the drinks. Just long getting it taken at this point when you're actually 18 hahaha.
Wait... what?! She's 18 but doesn't even have a license? Not even a provisional? As soon as I'm 18, I'm gonna burn my fake and finally have the glory of not SHITTING myself every time I go up to a bouncer lol
champagnefenty wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:54 pm
goalielot wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:50 pm
ZS-SAS wrote:

Exactly...
Wait... what?! She's 18 but doesn't even have a license? Not even a provisional? As soon as I'm 18, I'm gonna burn my fake and finally have the glory of not SHITTING myself every time I go up to a bouncer lol
Yeah I know ahaha she was 18 last week, she's got the other god left but deffo gonna make her order her provisional asap
I don't get why people don't have ID's at eighteen lol. Even I have a provisional at sixteen for my moped. Like, come on.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:13 pm
I don't get why people don't have ID's at eighteen lol. Even I have a provisional at sixteen for my moped. Like, come on.
Some people are fucking cheapskates