The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

CIT Card Number

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Been sent a photo of my CIT card from FID (forget what we're calling him!) and I'd say it's possibly an idea to have the number on the CIT cards change from person to person...If they are found to be fake, they can easily become spottable because they'll all have the same number. I know this it's asking a bit much for the price we're paying and their may even be a reason behind it but if one of the mods could let him know it could help out other people in the future ;) Cheers;)
Fair play mate. Are you gonna be posting a review at all? Mine comes friday n cannot wait like;) Although in the photograph he sent my face doesn't look great so...
Yeah man please do if you can! We're crying out for em. I'll post one when mine arrives, as I believe there is a small error in the photo but yeah...Will update with usability as well. No UV but yeah. Thursday or Friday mine will arrive. I might try it out at the weekend but I'm a bit concerned it may not work, I checked the venue's website and it says they accept CIT cards but yeah.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:56 pm
No UV but yeah.
99.9% sure they do have UV, have seen his pics and they have the correct UV design on the front which is just the PASS logo
ta84351 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:31 pm
ZS-SAS wrote:
No UV but yeah.
99.9% sure they do have UV, have seen his pics and they have the correct UV design on the front which is just the PASS logo
Not 100% sure but I assumed he was talking about the review he was going to do because he might not have a UV light to be able to show it.
dzloffica wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:50 am
ta84351 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:31 pm
ZS-SAS wrote:
No UV but yeah.
Not 100% sure but I assumed he was talking about the review he was going to do because he might not have a UV light to be able to show it.
ah shit yeah obviously hahah, my bad
yeah lol sorry about that, meant I don't have a UV light. i have seen the PASS UV on the card also.