The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Cit Cards in Scotland

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I’m not sure whether I’m being too para or not but I think using a citizen card in Scotland would be quite odd and suspicious seen as we could just get young Scot cards for free? What would be like a good excuse for having a cit card instead of a ys?
How strong is your accent?
If it’s not strong then say you’re from England. There’s no address on the cit cards. Might be okay.

My CIT card comes Friday and like I mentioned in my last post, I’ve no idea what the usability will be like. They are nowhere near as well known but technically are still a valid form of identification, so...I’m not sure how it’s gonna go down. I’m hardly gonna carry around a Think25 poster with me.

I’ve looked on a local clubs website and it mentions prove it cards are accepted so with any luck things will pan out well. Good look in good old Scotland...You ordered yet?
ZS-SAS wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:07 pm
How strong is your accent?
If it’s not strong then say you’re from England. There’s no address on the cit cards. Might be okay.

My CIT card comes Friday and like I mentioned in my last post, I’ve no idea what the usability will be like. They are nowhere near as well known but technically are still a valid form of identification, so...I’m not sure how it’s gonna go down. I’m hardly gonna carry around a Think25 poster with me.

I’ve looked on a local clubs website and it mentions prove it cards are accepted so with any luck things will pan out well. Good look in good old Scotland...You ordered yet?
Not yet, gonna wait a month or so cos my ID the now is working fine, and a don’t think I’ll get away with saying I’m from England ahahah, also do you have any clue if you can get in any more trouble for having a false name on an ID
diverge wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:49 pm
Say you're a student and it's cheaper to replace a CitizenCard than a passport or DL if you lose it on a night out.

Also, from what I know - YS cards are barely accepted in Scotland in the majority of clubs and is basically considered "school kid" ID so it's unlikely anyone will ever ask why you have a CitizenCard and not YS.
Yeah the young Scot cards over here are only really accepted in shops so I wasn’t sure if the cit cards would be the same