The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

THis makes 0 sense lol

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So as many of you know I got my g0d taken in a shitty pub yesterday.

Well, tonight, after a truely terrible house party I decided to hit town. Why? I’ve no idea. Went to basically the biggest club where I live with a group of 18+ mates and guess what? It worked. Hahahahah, wtaf? Rubbish Pub? Nah mate it’s a fake. Big club? All good mate.

I’m not gonna question it even though it made me spend a fortune on drinks. Got a bird out of it n had a good time. Now I just hope I don’t get done for the first one being taken! Happy times.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:29 am
Pubs tend to be stricter than clubs from what I've seen and heard. Clubs could probably use scanners as an excuse if the police caught someone getting in with a fake ID as they are meant to detect fakes lol
I've found quite the opposite in regular pubs in North London, just act friendly and look the part. Most pubs also know we're quite likely to spend a lot on drinks if we're "18"
That pub obviously can’t take the hefty fine in place. I suppose I just won’t go back there and hope the they don’t show anyone the first g0d.

Agreed Wilk, who cares lol. Just gotta hope it works again at that venue...What do you reckon?