The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Blockchain verification

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Recently, it appears Blockchain have installed a new security measure which is labelled the 'government anti-money laundering regulations'. You're restricted to buying £200 worth of btc per day, am thinking of putting in my fake ID details but it does say at the bottom
"IMPORTANT Criminal penalties apply under Anti-Money Laundering regulations to persons providing false or misleading information."

Anyone know if it's a good idea to go ahead with using my fake ID details? or just wait it out till I can buy more bitcoin. I can't verify with my real details as you need to be over 18. Normally i would use my fake ID details but that whole thing about the government regulations does sort of concern me as though they might be cracking down on people that purchase large amounts of btc.
wilk007 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:30 am
ta84351 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:21 pm
Recently, it appears Blockchain have installed a new security measure which is labelled the 'government anti-money laundering regulations'. You're restricted to buying £200 worth of btc per day, am thinking of putting in my fake ID details but it does say at the bottom
"IMPORTANT Criminal penalties apply under Anti-Money Laundering regulations to persons providing false or misleading information."

Anyone know if it's a good idea to go ahead with using my fake ID details? or just wait it out till I can buy more bitcoin. I can't verify with my real details as you need to be over 18. Normally i would use my fake ID details but that whole thing about the government regulations does sort of concern me as though they might be cracking down on people that purchase large amounts of btc.
Your fine to try and use your fake, but i would say don't bother and use your fake to get verified on coinbase, or just use localbitcoins or bittylicious.
Will do, cheers lads