The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

ID taken, wtf now?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So I legit just got g0d, went to a pub in town which is usually known for not giving a fuck, somebody used an FID in there multiple times with no raised text, and I just got it to taken. No bouncers, two lasses on bar, flipped it over and said ‘It’s fake babe sorry, there’s no hologram thing’ And then took it. I left while my mates stayed because they have genuine ID’s...I rang them and they asked and apparently the pub has to keep them...So, now what? I went home obviously and now I have 0 fucking idea what to do. Had my real address and name on. Great. Will the police come to my house? Will anything come off it? Criminal record? Fuck. I legit got it earlier today. If one of the mod’s messages me I’ll tell them the name of the pub. Damn.
They’ve said to my mates as they left about five minutes ago that they won’t call the police but I’m not so sure...What’d you lot reckon?:/ damn!
So I’ve just just had the full rundown on the phone, apparently it happens a lot so they not involve the police although I’m not sure on that one. They keep hold of interest apparently. She did say however it was really obvious it was fake (Seems a bit stupid cos it looked pretty good imo hahah;)) because of the lense. She was quite casual about it and there was like no people watching so I’m hoping that’s the end Of that. Any opinions? Yeah. Got my dupe but if it didn’t work in this pub god knows where it’ll work. Knocked my confidence a bit and I don’t feel like risking it again.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:58 pm
So I’ve just just had the full rundown on the phone, apparently it happens a lot so they not involve the police although I’m not sure on that one. They keep hold of interest apparently. She did say however it was really obvious it was fake (Seems a bit stupid cos it looked pretty good imo hahah;)) because of the lense. She was quite casual about it and there was like no people watching so I’m hoping that’s the end Of that. Any opinions? Yeah. Got my dupe but if it didn’t work in this pub god knows where it’ll work. Knocked my confidence a bit and I don’t feel like risking it again.

Happened to my friend too, places are having massive crack downs recently
Yeah they are. I wasn’t spoken to there and then and they were calm about it, So I’m hoping it’ll just get thrown in the box and they are speaking the truth when they say they don’t bother with the police.
Hopefully you’re right and hopefully they’re telling the truth when they say they don’t get the police involved. If you personal message me I can give you the name of the venue Diverge and you can put it in leniency as I left.
Would rather have niether lol. But I knew the risks and I guess that’s that. Again I’m hoping they don’t actually bother giving it to the police. I don’t see why they’d bother lying to be honest, especially after I’d left and it was just a friend in there asking for me.
Happened to me last night also , been out for about a month or two weekends in a row and I went to this club I always go to on my way home and it was fine once again then I went to the bar right next door for a change and I see these two bouncers that have ID’d me before and also drug searched me before and I was pretty smashed but they searched me found nothing then they ID’d me then checked if any powder was in card there was not then they said we don’t believe this ID is you we will be sending it back to the ownership which means DVLA and you will have to apply for a new one. As I was leaving I question why do I have to waste my money to buy a replacement then that’s when they said “ on the back of your ID it says the ID lasts 52years which is not correct.... FUCK!!!!!
That’s really shit buddy. I got lucky, the venue I was in didn’t care. The ID is probably in the bin now or Just in a box somewhere. There’s a chance they may show bouncers so I need to be careful in town but I have my dupe and well just gotta keep praying they never send it to the coppers.

Good luck mate. 9/10’s you’ll get a caution letter. This is why prove it cards are going to be better. Let us know how it goes for you.
yeah ano mate, I’ve known most bouncers all my life in town and none of them Id’s me only at that one club/ bar area I was at. Going out tonight to try again tho hah