The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Consequences

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So as I’ve said in a previous post, myself and several others got out g0ds taken in a local club the other night. I was the only one with a fake address on my ID but we all had real names. We were all given Receipt Slips for Proof of Seizure and says that the ID will be collected by a Police Licensing Officer and be retained for 10 days before being returned to the relevant authority. It then goes on to say that if the ID document has been fraudulently used, then any offences disclosed will be investigated.

Has anyone else received one of these before and does anyone have any idea whether there will be any consequences? I’m reckoning as it wasn’t taken when trying to buy alcohol things should be calm, but I don’t really know what to expect.
wilk007 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:28 pm
Terekhit wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:12 pm
So as I’ve said in a previous post, myself and several others got out g0ds taken in a local club the other night. I was the only one with a fake address on my ID but we all had real names. We were all given Receipt Slips for Proof of Seizure and says that the ID will be collected by a Police Licensing Officer and be retained for 10 days before being returned to the relevant authority. It then goes on to say that if the ID document has been fraudulently used, then any offences disclosed will be investigated.

Has anyone else received one of these before and does anyone have any idea whether there will be any consequences? I’m reckoning as it wasn’t taken when trying to buy alcohol things should be calm, but I don’t really know what to expect.
In the unlikely event anything does come of this, but if it does;

Why did you buy the ID?

To drink with your 18+ friends.

Where did you get it?

On the internet, UK-ID.com.

Your also very sorry, tearful and regretful. Slap on the wrist (nothing official), providing you're obedient,and you move on. You should be fine.

To clear something up, using an ID to buy alcohol, fags or enter an 18+ premises is the same crime.

Finally, there is the possibility local places are trying to set an example of you as a deterrent to others, under which case you may get the modern equivalent of an asbo in the worst case scenario. Very unlikely though. It's very unlikely you even get spoken to by a pig at any point, the case will be cuffed in minutes ahah. You can pretty much relax.
Hate to make anyone’s para but my friends just had the police at his door about his and is being charged £200 for misuse of a false government document and for possession of a false government document, and this was using a FID card which a thought would result in nothing ahaha
wilk007 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:11 pm
dmanok2ftw wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:44 am
wilk007 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:28 pm

In the unlikely event anything does come of this, but if it does;

Why did you buy the ID?

To drink with your 18+ friends.

Where did you get it?

On the internet, UK-ID.com.

Your also very sorry, tearful and regretful. Slap on the wrist (nothing official), providing you're obedient,and you move on. You should be fine.

To clear something up, using an ID to buy alcohol, fags or enter an 18+ premises is the same crime.

Finally, there is the possibility local places are trying to set an example of you as a deterrent to others, under which case you may get the modern equivalent of an asbo in the worst case scenario. Very unlikely though. It's very unlikely you even get spoken to by a pig at any point, the case will be cuffed in minutes ahah. You can pretty much relax.
Hate to make anyone’s para but my friends just had the police at his door about his and is being charged £200 for misuse of a false government document and for possession of a false government document, and this was using a FID card which a thought would result in nothing ahaha
A common misconception:

Owning a novelty is legal, but using a novelty is just as illegal as using a fake ID.

But thats shit man, where abouts? Might be trying to make an example. Not ideal.
Grangemouth in Scotland, and he was done for two spectate charges, misuse of an Id, which is fair enough and he was also done for the possession of it, which I don’t understand?
wilk007 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:29 am
dmanok2ftw wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:08 pm
wilk007 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:11 pm

A common misconception:

Owning a novelty is legal, but using a novelty is just as illegal as using a fake ID.

But thats shit man, where abouts? Might be trying to make an example. Not ideal.
Grangemouth in Scotland, and he was done for two spectate charges, misuse of an Id, which is fair enough and he was also done for the possession of it, which I don’t understand?
Fuck me they really through the book at him.

To clear that up, having something as novelty means you can legally use it in a movie (for example) to film the scenes where you need one. It's a prop, and owning one alone can't get you in shit.

However, when you use the novelty it is no longer just a prop and is no longer novelty, it's a fake.

The law is a cunt.

The police are cunts.

Cunts.
Makes me para to use mine, I was getting served in the pub as it was taken off him, went into a shop yesterday and the boy checked my ID for the first time in months because the police had been in telling him there was fake IDs going about, dodgy stuff
Fuck. I am now so paranoid.
Terekhit wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:52 pm
Where are you like?
dmanok2ftw wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:18 pm
Terekhit wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:52 pm
Where are you like?
I’m in the south but I’ve got an update. One of my mates who got caught with me just got a warning letter from the police. Only problem is I have a random real address on mine so some random person will get their warning letter sent to their house