The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

The rise of g0ds in the UK

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

https://www.2br.co.uk/news/local-news/2 ... ancashire/

There was a time, not long ago that Fake IDs (the likes of UKFakes etc) were pretty rare in the UK and had always been an American thing. With the cheap discounts of g0ds and amount of people reselling, the market appears to have been flooded with g0ds and are gaining police's (and media, see above) attention. Just as a discussion point, what do people think is next for fake IDs in uk? Surely they wouldn't create a new ID (maybe with brexit it's possible they make some minor changes), doubt they'd be able to go after g0d due to possible political issues with China. Or maybe, soon there'll be more ID training in shops and clubs about how to spot fakes? who knows, just tryna spark a discussion.
news articles like this concern me. g0d's are becoming easier and easier to get with the use of resellers etc and i fear soon all bouncers will check the back of ID's.
The funniest thing is people in this group know more things about ID's than the average barman does. Lenticular image. Raised text. PASS hologram. How a driving license number is made up...
Legit, it would be so easy for them to start spotting fakes. But people always find a way around it. They start checking the lenticular lens? Fuck, someone will end up finding some sort of way to fake it. Will never be perfect but you know. I'm hoping my g0d is here this week so i can at least get SOME use out of it lol
wilk007 wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:14 am
ta84351 wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:13 pm
https://www.2br.co.uk/news/local-news/2 ... ancashire/

There was a time, not long ago that Fake IDs (the likes of UKFakes etc) were pretty rare in the UK and had always been an American thing. With the cheap discounts of g0ds and amount of people reselling, the market appears to have been flooded with g0ds and are gaining police's (and media, see above) attention. Just as a discussion point, what do people think is next for fake IDs in uk? Surely they wouldn't create a new ID (maybe with brexit it's possible they make some minor changes), doubt they'd be able to go after g0d due to possible political issues with China. Or maybe, soon there'll be more ID training in shops and clubs about how to spot fakes? who knows, just tryna spark a discussion.
These are either V1 g0ds, early prototype FIDUK or some cunts backyard operation as the fuckin holo isn't even embedded lol. This article says the best way to spot a fake is:

"- The hologram over the photograph is a sticker and not within the licence
- The serial number on the reverse bottom right is the same (FB92831710)"

G0d or FIDUK have neither of those things, so according to the article are legit.

I think we have some ways to go before we need to worry about upping the game, but even so food for thought i suppose.

As a side note :

"Now there are some tips for parents and traders.

For parents, you need to find out where your parents are and make sure they aren't out in clubs and pubs if they're underage."

They didn't even proof read the fuckin article, yeah parents make sure your parents aren't up to no good. Fuckin goons

EDIT: PLEASE PLEASE give the audio on there a read, it's so fucking funny man. They have a load of confiscated IDs "we know they were bought using bitcoins" thats basically all they said lol.
The IDs are from an account on Instagram selling them, I’ve got one and it is pretty awful, wouldn’t surprise me if a massive crack down happens with the cards
Wilk your post fills me with confidence. You’re the man. Haha.
I say id cit cards ever get released we agree not to resell them xo