The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

fakeidentification.co.uk

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Anyone want to share there opinions or stories with fakeidentification
Sure, I had one. No raised text on mine either. How did it turn out? Didn’t get rejected once in Yorkshire. Worked in all corner shops for booze, fags, scratches, you name it.
In town I used to lend it to a lad in the year above and he looked really nothing like me, and he managed to get into a pub in town and a night at a venue which I obviously can’t mention.
Where is it now? Recently a friend asked me to go in the shop for them and it ended in a violent argument where I snapped my ID and threw it at them. Stupid I know.
g0d was ordered last Sunday and should be here soon. FID is okay but for the trouble you may as well get g0d. There are a number of mistakes with FID - “Drivers”, “License”, “DLA”, Lenticular image (obviously), Raised Text and mine had no postcode either lol.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:13 pm
Opinion = Go with g0d instead
Defo agree, mate got his and within 45 mins of having it, went into the pub with him an he got it taken off him ahaha
Haha that's funny - But yeah, novelty product. I was very lucky with mine, but then I do look a little older I suppose.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:56 pm
Haha that's funny - But yeah, novelty product. I was very lucky with mine, but then I do look a little older I suppose.
Think he’s being charged? I was under the impression that due to all the mistakes on the card he couldn’t get in too much trouble
dmanok2ftw wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:36 pm
ZS-SAS wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:56 pm
Think he’s being charged? I was under the impression that due to all the mistakes on the card he couldn’t get in too much trouble
Wait, so he's definitely in shit for it?
Know your shit and play your cards right and you’ll get away with a warning normally. Play your cards wrong by trying to act cocky and showing the fake as identification to somebody like a policeman will land you in an industrial pile of shit.
It’s a novelty product and is legal to buy and possess, but that doesn’t mean you can attempt to purchase alcohol with it. If you’ve being served with it, the store is committing a bigger offense by serving you than you are using a novelty ID. But yeah.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:22 am
Know your shit and play your cards right and you’ll get away with a warning normally. Play your cards wrong by trying to act cocky and showing the fake as identification to somebody like a policeman will land you in an industrial pile of shit.
It’s a novelty product and is legal to buy and possess, but that doesn’t mean you can attempt to purchase alcohol with it. If you’ve being served with it, the store is committing a bigger offense by serving you than you are using a novelty ID. But yeah.
So as long as he’s just calm and like apologies etc, cos the police are coming back to talk to him he should be fine and let off with a warning
Admins are a lot more experienced with this. Ask the mods as I’ve never been in this situation before myself.

But yeah. Play it straight. Say it’s a novelty from the internet and spit the truth. Don’t lie majorily and apologize. He’ll be fine.