The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

463XXX seized?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

My order 463XXX to N. Ireland has been 'in transit' for the last 2 weeks, yet others have had their 469XXX delivered already.

No updates on 17track.com or Royalmail, starting to think my IDs are either lost or seized by Irish customs or else it just hasn't been updated on the tracking websites.

Has anyone had any problems like this before when getting shipped to Ireland / N. Ireland?
Think the sames happening to me mate does it still say item pending when you track?
Mine updated at 11:16 today and is now on the anpost site and status is "ITEM HAS BEEN ACCEPTED". Its 463 and shipped on March 14
Eanna5 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:11 pm
Mine updated at 11:16 today and is now on the anpost site and status is "ITEM HAS BEEN ACCEPTED". Its 463 and shipped on March 14
Can i PM you about a few things?
Fire away lad.
Eanna5 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:50 pm
Fire away lad.
Yeah so my order has been 'in transit' since 16th March and I genuinely thought my order was lost but thank fuck you said that otherwise I'd still be thnking they're lost. Quick question, are you getting yours delivered to N.I, and if so, do you know how long app. it'll take to reach the north?
Nah mate mine's staying south. Never got one before so I dunno what kinda time frame you're looking at.