The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Resellers - PayPal warning.

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Do not sell on paypal. worst idea ever.
I'll admit that I was dumb enough to carry on selling on PayPal despite it obviously being not a great idea. You always think it's not gonna happen to you but unfortunately it did happen to me. They have permanently limited (banned) my account which means that I'm fucked basically. I place my orders with the vendors in advance of the money leaving my PayPal account and getting to my bank account which has meant that I have placed orders with my own money but I'm not getting my money back (for now) because there's now ~£600 stuck in my banned PayPal account. They've said that by law they're required to hold my funds for a maximum of 180 days (6 months) but they'll conduct a review of my account every 30 days.

Having read various articles and sources on the internet, it appears PayPal are 99% going to be holding all my money for the full 6 months which is ages. Obviously, being out of £600 is going to affect me massively for the next half a year and what I can and cannot do now (as I imagine it would affect you guys too).
I know there are guys still selling over PayPal, so if this story hasn't convinced you to search for alternatives/teach customers crypto then I don't know what will. I'm not here for you lads to start calling me a retard, any advice is appreciated obviously but hope this will save atleast one person. Stay safe dudes:)
Call up paypal and tell them that you're under the age of 18, and you want to close the account and they'll send the money to your bank account
So yeah, my mate has this. £300 of pure profit sat in his paypal from reselling Alibaba products. His account is also 'limited' and they wanted proof of age. He came clean and told them about the lies, he has sent a photo of his genuine passport across and he's just going to see what happens. Might be alright.
I wouldn't in your case however, as mentioned before, shady transactions, fake name, etc. Not worth it. It's shitty. Good luck man, and yes, if you're ever ever going to vend, NEVER use paypal.
diverge wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:41 pm
joew wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:32 pm
Call up paypal and tell them that you're under the age of 18, and you want to close the account and they'll send the money to your bank account
OP has likely opened the account under a fake name and with the shady transaction history it's not worth the trouble

He'll likely just need to wait it out and hope they remove limitations, but there is a good chance they'll request further ID before they remove them

Unfortunate situation but PayPal are known for doing this all the time, hope you manage to get your money in the end though man.
Cheers mate, appreciate that. Yeah I used my real surname and a similar (but not the same) first name (and a fake address) so fingers crossed i can get off the hook with my g0d if they require further ID verification. Otherwise, looks like I'll be waiting until August 21st ):
ZS-SAS wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:35 pm
So yeah, my mate has this. £300 of pure profit sat in his paypal from reselling Alibaba products. His account is also 'limited' and they wanted proof of age. He came clean and told them about the lies, he has sent a photo of his genuine passport across and he's just going to see what happens. Might be alright.
I wouldn't in your case however, as mentioned before, shady transactions, fake name, etc. Not worth it. It's shitty. Good luck man, and yes, if you're ever ever going to vend, NEVER use paypal.
Hope your mate sorts that out, proper sucks but I've actually lost out on a fair bit of my own money not just profit:/ Yeah defo not gonna do that (probs just wait it out for the summer i guess), I did send PayPal a lengthy, formal email pretty much pleading ignorance to their user policy and saying I'd been reselling novelty cards that are legal to buy off the internet. Guessing it'll probably fall upon deaf ears though, as it is with most large corporations. Cheers mate