The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Reprints, anyone help?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

My ID Gods just arrived and they look amazing, but there is one mistake on my ID where it says on the address line “Torquay, Torquay” which is the town where I live. It has the correct road name and correct postcode but it shouldn’t say Torquay twice.
If I email the reprints email would that be a big enough mistake to get just my ID reprinted, because I ordered IDs for 6other people and they all turned out fine

Additionally can anyone think of anything that I can say to bouncers if they happen to ask about it? I can’t really think of anything but saying it’s like the district or something

Thanks for any help
wilk007 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:26 pm
Rutland2t wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:01 pm
My ID Gods just arrived and they look amazing, but there is one mistake on my ID where it says on the address line “Torquay, Torquay” which is the town where I live. It has the correct road name and correct postcode but it shouldn’t say Torquay twice.
If I email the reprints email would that be a big enough mistake to get just my ID reprinted, because I ordered IDs for 6other people and they all turned out fine

Additionally can anyone think of anything that I can say to bouncers if they happen to ask about it? I can’t really think of anything but saying it’s like the district or something

Thanks for any help
This is an issue considered valid enough to email reprints about without a doubt. No one can guarantee you'll be granted a reprint as g0d sometimes won't reprint errors he deems unworthy, but he has an incredible track record with reprinting mistakes like this so definitely shoot them an email.

You could say it's a town in Torquey called Torquey, but if you're out in Torquey this might be a bit bait. Most bouncers will probably read it and assume it says Torbay, Torquey without reading it properly. You could blame it on a mistake from the DVLA, you could say you filled in the DVLA form wrong. Odds are they won't notice, and if they do they will likely be clued up enough to know it's fake from that first red flag, but worth a try eh.
Yeah thanks for your help I’ve emailed reprints so I’ll just wait and see what they say. Yeah tbf they will probably assume it says Torbay but as the picture is actually of me I doubt they will look too closely at the address
Cheers man