The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Surname Misaligned. Am I entitled to a Reprint?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Yep, my 2 ID’s have fucked up surnames but my mate’s doesn’t. I tried contacting god for a reprint but his response was.

“i have checked, there is no probl to use it.”

I tried using it in my corner shop but the guy instantly knew it was fake. Luckily he was nice enough to give it back to me.

I think g0d is a great vendor but this Misaligned issue is still occurring.

https://gyazo.com/0cfe2fff26bec78913a40b0f1b89d38f

https://gyazo.com/760030414a07373e1e5c1ad1e8bf5f82
diverge wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:04 pm
Honestly the second photo doesn't look all that bad and this is usually the case with most people - one card will look fine and the duplicate will be slightly off. Only the severest cases of the misalignment will warrant a reprint and they obviously don't believe this is.

If you ordered with friends and used discount codes then you likely didn't pay much for them anyway and your IDs will probably work in the majority of places you attempt to use.

No fake ID will ever be perfect, they all have their flaws and if anyone is particularly concerned about their surname being slightly misaligned then they should purchase the 1 year reprint warranty which would automatically entitle them for reprints if this issue occurs with their cards.
This response is perfect. I don’t think either of the ids warrant a reprint because they are hardly misaligned.. Ive had some for a couple mates that are a lot worse than this and have worked in all of the clubs they’ve used them at (including some of the main clubs in Newcastle). The misalignments in these ids are almost minuscule, probs wouldn’t be picked up on