The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Shit load of heat on this one road

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

The most basic use of these IDs is to use them in corner shops to buy alcohol and never till last night did I have any issues. I went into a londis that I must have been served in like 10 times by now and tried to buy some alcohol and the guy looks at my ID (pretty sure he's served my mate who also uses a g0d) and he says no this is fake it's laminated. I argued then he said asked what country this was from, I was like the fuck do you mean and he said there isn't supposed to be a union jack on the ID then he showed his stone age DL which didn't have one. I asked the person behind me to show their provisional/real DL and it had the flag but he was still adamant so he handed it back to me so I just left.

I then tried an ever lower scale corner shop which normally I don't even get ID'd in and I think I must've sounded nervous or something because he hardly looked at the ID before calling it fake. He then said someone got arrested using one at his shop last week and said he was calling the police, so I just left. God's really starting to get clocked in my area
Did you try all the fixes like raising the surname etc?
Nico wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:40 pm
you what?
wilk007 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:06 pm
Nico wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:40 pm
Lol, i think you may be confusing some of the old UK-Fakes DIY raised text for g0ds ID.
I swore I seen fixes on the sub reddit before it got banned for things like stopping the surname being scratched off etc?