The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Just wondering how long everyone’s FakeIdUk delievery took

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Hey I’ve been waiting roughly around 2 weeks now just wondering if it’s actually going to come / how long everyone else’s took?

Thanks!
Ordered mine months ago. Hasn’t arrived. No further comms. But he did deffo make them, so maybe they’ve been lost in the post? Or is this an exit scam?
hi ZS,

i sent a private message to fake-id-uk.com and they say they have no record of your name on and also that nobody has been contacting them about a card that has not arrived.

are you sure you ordered from them?

they want you to contact them on wickr, and they say they will sort it if there is indeed a problem.

please come back on the forum and let us know is this gets resolved.

regards

admin
the week before christmas is possibly the worst week of the year to try and post anything and im sure this year is much worse than normal, it seems lots of postal workers are off sick and i dont know what its like in the country he ships from, but it does seem a bit of an excessive delay.

please let us know when it turns up.

thanks for your post

NewWebDev
Received mines today.