The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Payment to God

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Been a good month before I’ve been back on here, nice to see we’re starting to grow again :D can someone fill me in on the craic whether it’s safe to use Jaxx for sending BTC/BCH over to god and have people who have recently used Jaxx received their IDs? Jus I know he was bein arsey and telling Jaxx users to eat dick if they used it for his Zcash promo a month back 😂
I used jaxx no problem when sending my payment. Its pretty hard to fuck it up really unless your stupid.
The problem with Jaxx is that you don't own the wallet address so if you fuck up, you won't receive a refund. That being said, I have used a few times and it's been fine.

Source: https://decentral.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ ... -going-on-
diverge wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:54 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:24 pm
The problem with Jaxx is that you don't own the wallet address so if you fuck up, you won't receive a refund. That being said, I have used a few times and it's been fine.

Source: https://decentral.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ ... -going-on-
Jaxx wallets are fully controlled by the owner as you control the private keys, and if you do require a refund from IDGod in theory you should be able to receive a refund to your Jaxx wallet as mentioned in the source you linked.

You can use any of the previously generated addresses to receive funds anytime and without any issue
Not entirely sure what the issue with Jaxx is or why they don't like it but you are able to pay with it and have orders confirmed successfully with it.
In practice, that's not true for EVERY cryptocurrency which is the issue. Is a fantastic wallet though.