The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Ireland Leniency

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So I’ve seen a few Irish people on this and was wondering if any of yous wanted to make a private subreddit like the UKleniency one but for Ireland it’d benefit us and any people on this who are planning to visit Ireland, it’d help us not all go to the same clubs with our UK ids and then have bouncers catch onto them aswell.
I like the idea. When you say a few, it really is a few though, and of that the amount who might contribute to the sub is even smaller, and then again most of them are in Dublin anyway so it probably wont have huge variety of clubs/pubs. No harm in having it though I suppose even if it only helps once.
Eanna5 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:49 pm
I like the idea. When you say a few, it really is a few though, and of that the amount who might contribute to the sub is even smaller, and then again most of them are in Dublin anyway so it probably wont have huge variety of clubs/pubs. No harm in having it though I suppose even if it only helps once.
Sub is up, reddit/r/irelandleniency