The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

CitizenCard Poll

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Would you purchase a CitizenCard if a vendor was producing them?

Yes
86%
No
14%

is there a chance this legitimately happens?
i've also got a huge group of people disappointed that their god's no longer work in the clubs in our town who'd love a citizen card. I feel like they'd be much easier to pass as these are not as common forms of id where i live, not to mention fake driving licenses are everywhere so i doubt many bouncers would expect a cit card to be fake, they're mainly looking out for the licenses.
Young Scot cards would be great over in Scotland
diverge wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:00 am
dmanok2ftw wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:44 pm
Young Scot cards would be great over in Scotland
YS is something again that could be potentially done but I'm not sure how big the demand would be for it compared to CitizenCards, which are more universal instead of locked to one region of the country.
If even just the pass sticker was to become available many vendors would be able to make a new range of cards, I know for a fact that where I am the young Scot cards would be a massive hit, they would be great secondary ID
diverge wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:17 pm
dmanok2ftw wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:17 am
diverge wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:00 am

YS is something again that could be potentially done but I'm not sure how big the demand would be for it compared to CitizenCards, which are more universal instead of locked to one region of the country.
If even just the pass sticker was to become available many vendors would be able to make a new range of cards, I know for a fact that where I am the young Scot cards would be a massive hit, they would be great secondary ID
We have a source for the PASS hologram which we have stated many times we will make available to any potential vendors, assuming they prove they are actually able to produce cards and not looking for a free source.

Regardless, no vendor will want to create templates for each of the 32 variations of the card and then allow customers to choose what one they want.

CitizenCards are virtually the same as YS, except they have no region lock so they make more sense.
What about the new vendor, hes only doing one card atm so maybe if someone was to contact him he could start the citizen cards
diverge wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:33 pm
dmanok2ftw wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:23 pm
diverge wrote:

We have a source for the PASS hologram which we have stated many times we will make available to any potential vendors, assuming they prove they are actually able to produce cards and not looking for a free source.

Regardless, no vendor will want to create templates for each of the 32 variations of the card and then allow customers to choose what one they want.

CitizenCards are virtually the same as YS, except they have no region lock so they make more sense.
What about the new vendor, hes only doing one card atm so maybe if someone was to contact him he could start the citizen cards
We're working on it - I'll post an update for everyone tomorrow

Any news on this?
Just thought I’d throw it out there that these are needed.

Crackdown on licenses is taking place. I’m sure some of you have seen the story of me getting mine taken on the first day, and the front is 1:1. The lenticular lense is just too easy to spot sometimes.

Anyways, yeah. CIT cards look good. Less common. Can’t say I’d buy one after tonight but yeah, let us know if there’s any news.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:48 am
Just thought I’d throw it out there that these are needed.

Crackdown on licenses is taking place. I’m sure some of you have seen the story of me getting mine taken on the first day, and the front is 1:1. The lenticular lense is just too easy to spot sometimes.

Anyways, yeah. CIT cards look good. Less common. Can’t say I’d buy one after tonight but yeah, let us know if there’s any news.
you probs look 12 mate
dmanok2ftw wrote:
diverge wrote:
dmanok2ftw wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:17 am

yeah he is gonna do them very soon i've heard
ta84351 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:35 pm
dmanok2ftw wrote:
diverge wrote:

yeah he is gonna do them very soon i've heard
i’m fucking praying