The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Well fuck.

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So had a V1 God and it got me served in off licenses but was too scared to try anywhere else with shit aligning and way too bold etc.

Got the v1.1 upgrade and worked a treat until today...

Got into [REDACTED] in Reading, served at weatherspoons multiple times, got into over 18s concerts and again served at multiple off licenses until today.

All was fine managed to get some beer at a pub and off license, went to pre drinks and then went out clubbing to [REDACTED] club in reading.

Bouncer took my id, clearly clocked something was off and took it aside to examine with the other 2 bouncers for a solid 5 mins, in this time he compared it with like 3 real ids and some templates they had, looking at the holograms on front, union jack and other security features. At one point he turned it onto the back and obviously clocked the missing holo moving photo on the back. Started interrogating me on all the info on the card which obviously I knew like it was my real info but then asked how much it cost me expecting me to just come out clean. I said 'what like from the DVLA' he said idk how much did it cost, i said 'like £30 i cant remember' he called me out and said thats weird DVLA is normally £20.

Proceeded to say this was the best fake he had ever seen and asked where I got it from, just kept quiet and tried to avoid questions, then just told me to basically fuck off home so I left quickly but got intercepted by a couple police officers who again interrogated. Asked where it came from I just said online and no further questions, police were more concerned about me getting home safe as an under 18 than having the fake, said they were gonna bin it but didn't see this. Should be fine if they try contact parents as they were calm with it, so yeah overall quite a weird experience but glad I got my spare fake to go out again next weekend lol!

Again this is the V 1.1 God and has never failed me at numerous clubs pubs and shops, if anyone has any questions on how to get away with a dodgy fake feel free to pm me and good luck lol!!!!
Also anyone know if God does reprints for seized IDs lol?
/r/UKLeniency on reddit is where you wanna post this, feel free to name the venue on there but not on this forum.

G0d is unlikely to reprint for seizures without the warranty, as he supplies duplicates for a reason.
How good was the picture on you id? I got mine the other day and it's flawless apart from the picture is a fair bit darker and cropped different to a real one.