The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

ID USE IN LONDON

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Hiya guys,

I'm based in London and looking to buy an ID for use in supermarkets and nightclubs. I'm looking at FAKEIDUK's products and he sells the CITs aswell as the DLs. Which ones are more reliable in getting into nightclubs and buying alcohol etc.

Regards
hi, and welcome to the forum.

i think everyone would agree that both the driving licence and the CIT card are good, with the CIT card being an almost 1:1 copy.

it really depends on what pubs and clubs they are, if you are in an area that accepts CIT cards then you could not fail with one of these fakes because they are so close. but if not then the driving licence is much easier to use everywhere, and they scan, but like every fake if a bouncer looks hard enough he will spot it, thats just a fact unfortunately, you will never find a fake that is guaranteed to work in all places, that would be silly.

we have even heard of people with real cards being turned away simply because the bouncer doesnt believe it, so nothing can be full proof.

whatever you decide to buy it would be great if you could come back with a review.

regards

newwebdev
Thank you for the message, I will be sure to leave a review. I'm thinking of buying an IDGOD license - are they generally better than the FAKEIDUK ones.

Cheers
hi,

we recommend both, they both have different pros and cons, so again it will depend where you try and use them.

fake-id-uk.com never used to have the engraved images on the front and back until recently, i have still to actually see the new card but it is supposed to be very good, i am hoping to get a sample this week so i can compare.

we expect to get reviews of the new cards soon as i know they have been sending them out for a couple of weeks now.

NewWebDev