The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

OIS NI

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Anyone have pictures / a review of the OIS Northern Ireland ID, interested as to how it compares to FIDUK’s one I.e. shape of golden wheel.
He's not on the VVL, is he reliable or why is he not on there? I know he's been on the seen for years making fakes for the US, but I don't know if he is still a reliable vendor or not.
Maybe a mod could clear this up? I'm guessing he just didn't bothered getting verified on here, because he already has such a big following.
Yeah was wondering that aswell
OIS has never responded to our requests for him to become verified, i am not sure why not.

maybe he is concentrating on the US market now but i think he is still doing UK cards so its a weird one.
he might come on board soon if he is still active in the UK.

i also believe the northern ireland card fakeiduk.com are doing has been updated regarding the wheel, someone else mentioned it somewhere on here not that long ago.

i hope this helps.

newwebdev