The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

BLACK ID EXIT SCAM

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Hi All,

I know this forum is pretty dead now however this needs to be put onto the page.

BLACK ID on 24/09/2020 put into the telegram group chat that he is 'sick' and that he is on slow replies. While I found this quite weird at the time us resellers had a separate chat setup by us and said this is very strange/weird. While we was discussing that he possibly done an exit scam he came online on telegram and deleted the 'BLACK ID GROUPCHAT' which he put his customers in.

Upon further looking the Twitter account is now deleted. The website is still UP but DO NOT ORDER. He has not replied to anyone and seemingly so just 'disappeared'.

I have 3 group batches outstanding with him worth a good amount of £.

I should of known something was up when the PayPal suddenly started to go under review and was only taking crypto.

If maybe an admin on the forum has direct contact with BLACKID that would be very helpful but anyone thinking about placing DO NOT.

I normally get order updates within a week, its been 10 days no tracking code or replies.

PLEASE AVOID BLACKID AT THE MOMENT TIL WE FIND OUT WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENNING.

PLEASE SHARE ANY EXPERIENCES.

I AM NOW ALSO STUCK LOOKING FOR A NEW SUPPLIER. I PAID $35 PER ID WITH DUPLICATES AT A VERY HIGH QUALITY COULD SOMEONE LET ME KNOW WHO IS NEXT BEST? I ASSUME ID GOD IS BUT HIS PRICES ARE VERY HIGH. I ALSO HAVE A BUNCH OF UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS!

THANKS

MADHATTER
hi,

this is very interesting and important news, so thanks for sharing it.

hopefully it will save some people hassle and money.

in regards to other suppliers we would always recommend IDGOD or www.fakeid-uk.com

both will do good deals for resellers and will even supply a dupe for a small amount more.

i believe fakeid-uk.com is a similar price to what you have said you were paying.

but it is worth asking them both to get the best deal.

thanks again for the information.

newwebdev
Hi Dev

Thanks for the reply, i am quite shocked that BlackID has done this as i thought he was an excellent supplier til now. Do you have any promo codes for ID God?

I have also spoke to OIS in regards of moving to him for future orders could you confirm that he is also reliable really trying not to be out of pocket now. (or anyone reading this has bought an UK ID please confirm)

Thanks

MADHATTER
unfortunately OIS is not a verified vendor on this site anymore so we cannot recommend them, but i believe there are still some reviews on this forum for them.

and we dont have any special promo codes for IDGOD at the moment, but all i would say is to check if they have fixed the issue of the raised text rubbing off so easily because we have been getting a few comments about that a lot lately. But other than that their cards are good if a bit flimsy.

i hope you get sorted and it would be great if you gave a review from whoever you go with in the end.

good luck

newwebdev
Hi,

Thanks again for your reply. I understand OIS has been removed from the verified vendors list and you can't recommend them, but should I avoid them ? Is there specific reason why they have been removed previous scam etc...? Or is it to direct more traffic towards different vendors.

I have emailed idgods team and they have replied with an email address which i can hopefully get a discount code from. If the raised text still rubs off is the technique with applying clear nail varnish across the top of it stops it from rubbing off? Im just hoping a seller will offer me the same price I was paying.

I'm more than happy to drop a review on this site again would be great if we could get more people active on the forum again.

Perhaps we could also make a telegram groupchat?

Madhatter