The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Information on new vendor

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Been talking to the new vendor and would like to place a fairly big order. Has anyone received IDs from him? How do they compare to g0d's? Also how long did manufacturing + delivery take and are there any flaws?
I purchased one and it’s not bad. Gods IDs are definitely better however, it took 44 days for my God ID to arrive after purchasing it because it got stuck in customs whereas the new vendor took 4 days total.

This is clearly a huge positive for the new vendor but it does have more faults compared to gods. For example the picture is not as good it looks a lot more faded and the colour of the ID is a bit darker than a real one.

Apart from this the new vendor is really good and communicating with him is much easier than god. If you are fine with waiting like 3 weeks longer then i would go for God.

https://imgur.com/a/jKUMg

Here is a pic of all the IDs side by side top right is real, bottom is god and top left is the new vendor.
jimbob69 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:49 pm
I purchased one and it’s not bad. Gods IDs are definitely better however, it took 44 days for my God ID to arrive after purchasing it because it got stuck in customs whereas the new vendor took 4 days total.

This is clearly a huge positive for the new vendor but it does have more faults compared to gods. For example the picture is not as good it looks a lot more faded and the colour of the ID is a bit darker than a real one.

Apart from this the new vendor is really good and communicating with him is much easier than god. If you are fine with waiting like 3 weeks longer then i would go for God.

Here is a pic of all the IDs side by side top right is real, bottom is god and top left is the new vendor.
sweet thanks mate think i might get 1 just to see the quality before deciding on if im gonna stick with gods or not
wilk007 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:21 pm
jimbob69 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:49 pm

Could you do us a favour and post a full review of it? Noone has yet and lods of people are interested, would be a huge gift to the community and for the vendor.
yeah sure i’m doing one now