The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

g0d back of id’s “issue”

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I’ve seen too many posts complaining about how g0ds dates are wrong;

the front of the id at section 4b. should show a 10 year date difference from part 4a.
example;
4a. 03.09.2017
4b. 02.09.2027

the back of the id’s on the ‘lenticular lens’ should be the same last 2 digits from 4b.
example; SEP27

on the grid for dates on the back, the expiration dates (section 11.) should be XX.XX.69 or a year a long time away.

g0ds dates are accurate to how they should be on a real driving licence as I’ve sat and compared my g0d to a real DL down to minuscule details
diverge wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:54 pm
This is a useful post, seen a few complaints about .69 dates on the back when they are actually correct
cheers for agreeing!
my dl says 27 can post pictures if needed so i think gods are wrong but im guessing a bouncer would see the lens first
my dl says 27 I think gods are wrong but I'm guessing a bouncer would see the lens first.
https://i.imgur.com/6crTmiF.jpg