The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

g0d reprint email confusion

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So, like many people I got an email from tracking after asking for the number after they came back from Chinese New Year. Upon this email I was left with the message that there was a mistake and they would re ship to a different address. And now, today infact, the ID's from the first time round have made themselves to my house (both batches) at the same time. It is a really weird scenario as I was either expecting them not to come or a love letter. Anyhow, it just made people who were buying them off me happier as they will all have 4 copies of it. This happened to anyone else?
Did your parcelforce tracking say anything?
just said it was in customs for a month and looked again now finally got released but was not expecting that as they said it wouldnt.
Yeah I just got home and my first batch has turned up, guessing second batch will come through too.
I’ve just received my 450XXX pre cny and my reprint is enroute so I’ll have the 4 copies pmsl
the EXACT same thing happened to me today. I was honest and told him not to reship.
slisapizza wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:35 pm
the EXACT same thing happened to me today. I was honest and told him not to reship.
I’d have done the same but nothing I can do now, my reprints are almost here