The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Using female ID without the 'Miss' title?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Basically my order from god arrived today and I had ordered it for a female friend but the ID doesn't say 'Miss..' despite me asking them to print it with it and them saying they would over emails. My friend is a bit annoyed and saying it won't work and it's useless and stuff now.

Anyone got any experience or know of someone with experience in using their idgod ID without having the proper female 'Miss' title?
tell your friend to stop being a pussy, what the fuck is the point in having an ID if you’re not gonna go ahead and even use the clartin thing.

It’s been stated before that it is not essential to have the ‘Miss’ title on the ID, it’s really not the be all and end all. Bouncers won’t care, but if they’re feeling cunty just make up some bullshit saying that there’s a new rule saying you can opt out about having the title or not.

If that doesn’t work, just say you’re both transgender and your ID changed lmao
champagnefenty wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:40 pm
tell your friend to stop being a pussy, what the fuck is the point in having an ID if you’re not gonna go ahead and even use the clartin thing.

It’s been stated before that it is not essential to have the ‘Miss’ title on the ID, it’s really not the be all and end all. Bouncers won’t care, but if they’re feeling cunty just make up some bullshit saying that there’s a new rule saying you can opt out about having the title or not.

If that doesn’t work, just say you’re both transgender and your ID changed lmao
I mean the 'Miss' title is essential for female IDs, despite protests that it's sexist, and she is arguing that bouncers might clock it if she is with other females who do have it on their real IDs.

I do agree they should use it regardless but I was more looking for experience stories that would help boost their confidence.