The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Eu or god

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Who do resellers prefer based on profit, shipping, easiness of ordering and card quality? Keeping with god or gonna try the new vendor? Cheers boys
Aidanm76 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:03 pm
Who do resellers prefer based on profit, shipping, easiness of ordering and card quality? Keeping with god or gonna try the new vendor? Cheers boys
By no means am I an expert but based on recent forms, the new vendors card quality is not as good as gods (tbf gods been at this for a long time) but on the other hand I read that the new venders origin is Spain making shipping times less , and communication easier as similar time zones.
I am a reseller, and I have started using EU and I prefer him as I have a good price set with him, and his delivery time appeals to a lot of people. When I ordered with g0d at the end of january, the ID's took longer to come than with the ones I ordered last thursday with EU. By this point people started to think I was scamming them, as a month of waiting made them so impatient.
rohan wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:28 pm
I am a reseller, and I have started using EU and I prefer him as I have a good price set with him, and his delivery time appeals to a lot of people. When I ordered with g0d at the end of january, the ID's took longer to come than with the ones I ordered last thursday with EU. By this point people started to think I was scamming them, as a month of waiting made them so impatient.
Aye agreed that is a big advantage. How did you find quality of card mate?
Aidanm76 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:51 pm
sorry for the late response, been busy recently. Ngl I was not too impressed as the actual card just looks distorted and makes it look fake. No engravings on the back (yet), he is waiting for a new printer to do that, but i do not see that as a massive flaw as if the card was turned over to check the engravings they will see lenticular lens anyways..
Overall, card looks substantially faker to g0ds, but when i scan over UV the result was a much much stronger scan than on g0d's. I am kind of in the middle on whether to order again from him, but I will wait and see.
rohan wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:35 pm
Aidanm76 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:51 pm
sorry for the late response, been busy recently. Ngl I was not too impressed as the actual card just looks distorted and makes it look fake. No engravings on the back (yet), he is waiting for a new printer to do that, but i do not see that as a massive flaw as if the card was turned over to check the engravings they will see lenticular lens anyways..
Overall, card looks substantially faker to g0ds, but when i scan over UV the result was a much much stronger scan than on g0d's. I am kind of in the middle on whether to order again from him, but I will wait and see.
in the exact same boat as you pal, but tbh the shipping time is 100% worth it cus of the impatient people i have to deal with. not to mention, it means the market isn't flooded with g0ds so it's less likely that bouncers will catch on to g0ds. did fakeiduk tell you he's getting a new printer for engraving you know? would be a great addition to both sides of the card.
ta84351 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:35 pm

did fakeiduk tell you he's getting a new printer for engraving you know? would be a great addition to both sides of the card.
Yeah mate I said above that he will be getting a new printer for it. Right now I do not think it is worth it, although I can confirm it worked in spoons last week.