The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Batch 450XXX Order from 12th February

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

My order from batch 450 arrived in the UK on the 12th of February and was presumed to be seized as it didn't move for ages but it has just showed up today after 3 weeks in customs. Also have reprints on the way.

Tracking shows it was sorted and processed yesterday and the stealth isn't great. Customs definitely had an unofficial look inside as the top of the package is slit open but oh well glad to know my address isn't burned now
wilk007 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:13 pm
michael wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:59 pm
My order from batch 450 arrived in the UK on the 12th of February and was presumed to be seized as it didn't move for ages but it has just showed up today after 3 weeks in customs. Also have reprints on the way.

Tracking shows it was sorted and processed yesterday and the stealth isn't great. Customs definitely had an unofficial look inside as the top of the package is slit open but oh well glad to know my address isn't burned now
Showed up meaning at your door?

What are the surnames like mate?
Yep, I thought it was my reprints at first until I seen the parcelforce van

Surnames are perfect on one of the IDs and a little low on the other but you have to really inspect it to notice it
My 452XXX came today from 2nd feb, surnames are perfect on one, slightly low on the other but hard to tell, however sent in signatures and they came back generated, but still look good. Reprints are also on the way as they were presumed seized.