I placed an order for 4 UK DLs from IDGod and the dobs i put were over 23. I thought the disclaimer on the website about over 23+ will be rejected was just there to protect him (like several other id sellers).

The ids came to a total of 320$ and i then selected priority service and priority shipping which made the total 430$. I then paid via BTC and the order was confirmed. I then get an email saying they're not accepting my order and NOT REFUNDING ME my money. $430 of my clients money. I'm just a middle man helping some people get IDs. I've been going back and forth with IDGOD via email and they keep saying they're not giving me a penny back.

They did not produce or ship what i paid for, they simply said NO and kept the money, my clients money. I even said keep 50$ for your time and send me back 380$. They still said no. Guys this isn't fair, if a seller isn't going to accept my order, they must refund the customer. HELP ME as my its my clients money and i dont have 430$ to pay them back.