The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Use of fakeidentification.co.uk "Drivers License"

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Would a fakeidentification.co.uk "Drivers" License work in corner shops/off licences?

Not planning to use it in a pub or anything, just want to buy booze from offie or maybe Tesco/Spar.

Would it work in those places? Would the cashier notice that it said "Drivers" not "Driving" and that licence was spelled wrong?

Cheers
Tbh it just depends if the cashier knows what a drivers licence looks like personally I would think you’d have to be pretty stupid to sell someone with an ID off that website as it’s a completely different template from a real ID but it depends some people might just look at the date of birth

If your going through the bother of getting bitcoin to buy them anyway may as well just get one off the VVL since it’ll almost definetly work in shops
Yeah think I'll just do that.
To be honest, pretty much every town has one off licence that's willing to risk it. One night, go and try five or so off licences till you find one then just keep going back to that one - otherwise, save up and invest in a proper ID (it's worth it, just gives you so much more flexibility). The problem with that site is that many shopkeepers are aware of it (there's a home office document that basically shows all their products) and eventually one day a shopkeeper will grab it off you - however, shopkeepers are incredibly unlikely to know about lenticulars on a G0d.

While it's technically illegal to attempt to buy alcohol while under 18, nothing will happen unless you try somewhere like Tesco. First time I did it, I was 14 - it was actually incredibly fun, we were third time lucky and my balls have never since felt bigger than when I walked out that shop with a half bottle of smirnoff for my girlfriend at the time looool.
I’ve had one of them been using for a year now never been turned down, used in corner shops pubs and Waitrose they mostly jus check the dob rather than giving it a proper look at