The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Police turned up with IDs - everyone be careful

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I'm going to keep this short, I'll make a full post when enough time has passed

A package with around 100 IDs was delivered to my mates house with the police along with them. They had a search warrant and stripped out his room fully and searched it, luckily my mate wasnt in the country and there wasnt any ID related stuff in his room. Police said that my mate will 'hear from them'. Its been around 3 weeks and nothing yet but we are still expecting the police to interview my mate.

It can happen, be careful. Have your house, or drop house or whatever in a state that it could be searched and the police wont find anything.

Edit.

I'll make a bigger post about this later but I've had to speak to lawyers because of all this. There's lots on this forum about OPSEC and how to stay anonymous on the end of selling the IDs, that's all well and good and i encourage people to read it understand it and apply it.

BUT everyone needs to be aware that if you name is on a parcel containing fake IDs, its gets seized and passed to the police your house will be searched, you will be questioned and there a serious chance of it being taken further. If it does then the best thing you can hope for is a caution.
And that's best case scenario, that's if they don't find out your selling them. If they find you are distributing them then its serious shit.

I've always been worried that if an ID gets taken, passed to police then they interview the guy w the fake they pass on where they bought it from all of that. In reality I don't think the police will ever give enough fucks about 1 fake ID to follow it up that much. I think that when the police do get involved its more likely to be from the ordering and shipping end than the selling, tbh i might be wrong but thats just whats happened to me .
Fuck me mate shit me up a bit there. What worries me is the fact that his packages are the same colour surely they know what they look like by now and be able to seize all coming through
Also, did his package land in the uk on the 22nd during the seizures?
which vendor did he buy from
Unknown63 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:08 pm
Also, did his package land in the uk on the 22nd during the seizures?
I had a package of 200+ seized around may time, nothing happened to that address

then police came to a different address on the 9th July.
fakeidorders wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:46 pm
which vendor did he buy from
god
I am very much pooing myself
I'm guessing this was after the 22nd July seizures that were previously mentioned? I also had like 4 packages seized and a visit from the feds, I thought I had it bad! Hope your mate took the proper precautions
ta84351 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:29 am
I'm guessing this was after the 22nd July seizures that were previously mentioned? I also had like 4 packages seized and a visit from the feds, I thought I had it bad! Hope your mate took the proper precautions
nah it was back in july, just didnt make a post straight away

what happened in the end w the feds