The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FIDUK Shipping

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

No sign of it today either unfortunately, i knew the 2 days after pics was too good to he true aha
Unknown63 wrote: No sign of it today either unfortunately, i knew the 2 days after pics was too good to he true aha
Yeah probs just a one off.
If you dont get them by a week after ordering then maybe they could've got seized. I know fiduk was known for having a lot of orders seized in the past
Mine took about a week and a half after pics just depends
JonS145 wrote:Mine took about a week and a half after pics just depends
That's reassuring to hear, cheers 👌 although still annoying that its so inconsistent. Idk whether its due to him posting them at different times after making them? or it depends on where u live?
In any case it shouldn't vary this much
Just arrived, 6 day turnaround will get pics up later for anyone who cares
Unknown63 wrote: Just arrived, 6 day turnaround will get pics up later for anyone who cares
Nice one. Back to usual shipping times then. Pics would be appreciated mate, especially the laminate
https://imgur.com/gallery/95yYFON
The laminate is so thin it is difficult to even see it unless under direct light however it is a fair bit short.
Overall I'm very pleased with it.
Minor issues -
Array of what appears to be tiny dots of printer ink which dont come off as they are behind the laminate.
Small chip in the read of the black strip
Unknown63 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:26 pm
https://imgur.com/a/95yYFON
Link broke
Looks like there are bits of your PASS holo coming off round the edges?
Yeah, its not awful and i doubt it would be clocked by a bouncer but he def needs to pay more attention to detail when making these cards