The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

God Latest IDs?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Just wanted to check whats been happening with god v3s recently.
I know there were problems with laminate being too short, or peeling ....and the UV being pretty bad.

Any updates on these - have they been fixed or still the same?

Cheers
Also is it still shiny?
Afaik they've stayed the same. A tad more shiny than real + short lam. He seems to not care enough to fix it.
Ah right cheers mate. Thats a shame, soon as OIS gets this lent working he'll be the king haha
fakeidorders wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:31 pm
Ah right cheers mate. Thats a shame, soon as OIS gets this lent working he'll be the king haha
Probably. I hope he changes the holo to be more like g0d's though. It has a way different effect to real cards imo.
wilk007 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:48 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:08 pm
fakeidorders wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:31 pm
Probably. I hope he changes the holo to be more like g0d's though. It has a way different effect to real cards imo.
ope or just dull?
A bit dull but when it lights up, the full thing lights up only. Not in different partitions. You can't see the outline of the wheel on the holo or anything like that, the full holo will stay lit up.