The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

#1 Tip when using a Fake ID

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So here is the biggest piece of advice i can give y'all when using your Fake ID's. Put into story form.

So i have been using a fake id now for around 2 years. Originally Gods Drivers licenses then a year ago i switched to FAKEIDUK's Citizen card.
I am turning 18 very soon and i have been using my citizen card in the local One Stop by my work pretty much every day. Now the issue here is all the staff at One Stop know me as turning 20 soon. So when i do actually turn 18 i will have to indefinitely, or untill i get a new job, use my make citizen card at that shop as if i whip out a drivers license saying ive just turned 18. It will raise alot of questions.

So heres the tip:
Dont use your Fake ID in places where the staff will remember you. Or youll have have to use it there for the rest of your life.
Nah, I doubt they'll even notice. If they know you that well then they probably wouldn't even be asking you for ID, and if they did it would be a formality where they don't even look at your DOB (they're acting for the CCTV to resolve themselves of any responsibility).

Even if they do notice, I don't think they'd care. All they can work with is what they have in front of them at the time, which would be a real legit ID that says you're 18.