The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Re: Fake-ID-UK Improved Shipping Times + Stealth UPDATE

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Would be really nice if he could build a whole tracking system like G0d does because I need to know to the MINUTE where my IDs are
Just ordered from him literally 2/3 days ago so hopefully I get this service, I’ll be doing a comprehensive review of the ID and the service because of the new lenticular aswell
Good to know he's actively doing something about the situation. Seen some people ridiculously suggest he's a scammer; imagine going to the cost of making the ID sending a photo and then not shipping it. Hopefully will be back to the days where he is a very good alternative to the big vendors
Doesn’t seem like the shipping time is really being put into practice. ordered on 1st and still haven’t got photos :/