The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

g0d new tracking what websites to use

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

To track from China to the UK use
www.ems.com.cn/english.html

Then when it enters the UK use
https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/

Hope this helps, i was a bit confused as he says use USPS (dont)

I had a batch arrive that was shipped on the 27th, it was 5 days from China to UK, then 2 days from heathrow to my house. So quick delivery seems to be back (thank fuck)
jakewebbz wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:52 pm
To track from China to the UK use
www.ems.com.cn/english.html

Then when it enters the UK use
https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/

Hope this helps, i was a bit confused as he says use USPS (dont)

I had a batch arrive that was shipped on the 27th, it was 5 days from China to UK, then 2 days from heathrow to my house. So quick delivery seems to be back (thank fuck)
https://www.parcelmonitor.com/track-china-ems/ Better site for tracking ems the official ems site is very slow to load seen as though it is based in china
How long did it take to clear customs/how did you know?
Hainvifoenvv wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:17 pm
How long did it take to clear customs/how did you know?
Stop worrying about RMG customs; they don’t really care as long as the declaration on the package is alright. I order fake belts on the regular in large quantities from China
In a world that is increasingly dominated by Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and other online retailers, it is more important than ever to be able to keep a close watch on all the packages you are expecting.

But with different sites (and indeed, different sellers on those sites) all using different couriers, keeping track of everything can quickly become akin to a full-time job.

Thankfully, help is at hand. Here are some of the best tracking websites to track your shipments. couriertrackingfinder claims to let you monitor all your packages in one place.

Importantly, couriertrackingfinder supports both private couriers and national postal services, so you will be well-covered regardless of which service has been used by the seller.

The full list includes Aramex, Australia Post, Canada Post, China Post, DHL, FedEx, India Post, Japan Post, Parcelforce, Royal Mail, TNT, and UPS, along with some smaller, regional services.

You can track your parcel by entering your tracking number and letting the site do its work. You can also sign up for alerts via email and SMS, but you will need to create a free account to take advantage of the feature.Trace-Trace lacks the ease-of-use that you can enjoy on couriertrackingfinder . Rather than offering a single text field for entering your tracking number, you will need to paste the number into the appropriate courier's individual field.

The number of supported mail providers is also smaller than couriertrackingfinder ; just ten are provided. However, it makes our list for two reasons. Firstly, it is capable of tracking Bill of Lading post. For those who do not know, A Bill of Lading is a legal document issued by the vrl logistics tracking . That means you might be able to use Track-Trace to locate your shipment even if it is not being moved by one of the supported carriers.

Secondly, you can use Track-Trace to track entire containers. While that is not going to be useful for everyone, if you have hired containers to move your goods around the world, or you are a business that uses containers regularly, it is a blessing.